Why did you develop this piece of software?
Long story short, I bought a Razer Atrox on special and rather than return it I decided to see if I could work out why it didn’t work without jumping
through a lot of hoops. The problem ended up being solvable and here we are. More details can be found here
Can you support my device?
It’s very likely. Take a look at the device contributor guide to see how you can collect the data I need to do so…
How do I uninstall the WinUSB Device Driver(s)?
- Hit Win + R
- Enter devmgmt.msc in the Run box and press enter
- Click View and then click Show hidden devices
- Locate the item in the tree labelled Universal Serial Bus devices
- Right-click the item associated with your XBO Fight Stick and click Uninstall device
- In the dialog box, mark the checkbox labelled Delete the driver software for this device
- Click Uninstall
- If prompted by Windows to restart, do so
- Replug your XBO Fight Stick. It will now use whichever driver was previously configured for it
How do I uninstall XBOFS.win?
- Open Windows Settings
- Click the Apps item
- Locate the XBOFS.win item in the Apps & Features list
- Click the XBOFS.win item
- Click the Uninstall button
If you run into issues the Troubleshooting page is the first place to read to see if your question has already been
answered. You’ll also find details on how to submit a support ticket.