Why did you develop this piece of software?
Long story short, I bought a Razer Atrox on special and rather than return it I decided to see if I could work out why it didn’t work without jumping
through a lot of hoops. The problem ended up being solvable and here we are. More details can be found here
Can you support my device?
It’s very likely. Take a look at the device contributor guide to see how you can collect the data I need to do so…
How do I uninstall the WinUSB Device Driver(s)?
- Hit Win + R
- Enter devmgmt.msc in the Run box and press enter
- Click View and then click Show hidden devices
- Locate the item in the tree labelled Universal Serial Bus devices
- Right-click the item associated with your XBO Fight Stick and click Uninstall device
- In the dialog box, mark the checkbox labelled Delete the driver software for this device
- Click Uninstall
- If prompted by Windows to restart, do so
- Replug your XBO Fight Stick. It will now use whichever driver was previously configured for it
How do I uninstall XBOFS.win?
- Open Windows Settings
- Click the Apps item
- Locate the XBOFS.win item in the Apps & Features list
- Click the XBOFS.win item
- Click the Uninstall button